Pug a breed of small and cute dog breeds. He is today adored by his millions of fans around the world. Pugs live to love, care and to be loved in return. Originally breed to be a lap dog, the Pug thrives on human companionship.
- Life expectancy: 13 – 15 years
- Origin: china
- Temperament: Mischievous, loving, Charming
- Height: 10–13 Inches,
- Weight: 45–65 pounds,
- Group: Toy Group
|Coat:||Fine, smooth, short|
|Litter size||average 3 to 4 pups maybe larger|
|Life span||13-15 years|
While this dog can be good watch dogs, they aren’t inclined to be “yappy,” something your neighbors will appreciate. moreover If trained and well-socialized, they get along well with other animals and also children. Because they are a small dogs, quiet breed and are relatively inactive when indoors, they are a good choice for apartment dwellers.
TEMPERAMENT AND APPEARANCE
- Most delightful blend of dignity and comedy, this little dogs are an amiable, cheerful, and also confident companion pet.
- This dog can be stubborn and headstrong, but they are pleasant and generally willing to please.
- Moreover these Dog love to cavort and show off.
PUG HEALTH AND CARE
- Life expectation is 13 to 15 years.
- Major concerns: about cute dogs are encephalitis, CHD, brachycephalic syndrome
- Minor concerns: elongated palate, stenotic nares, patellar luxation, Legg-Perthes, entropion, KCS, skin infections, hemivertebra
- Occasionally seen: seizures, nerve degeneration, distichiasis, allergies, demodicosis
- Suggested tests: eye, hip, knee, DNA dog encephalitis
- Note: Moreover the Pug cannot tolerate heat and is sensitive to anesthesia. They are prone to corneal abrasion and obesity.