Pomeranian are generally perky, friendly little dogs. The Pomeranian is a small pet but Passionate breed of dog. They do not seem to realize they are small in stature and will occasionally tackle large dogs or at least verbally threaten them! Most Cute, plucky and furry Pet . Poms are intelligent and loyal to their families. Don’t let their cuteness fool you, however. Unfortunately, in their minds, they are much bigger than they really are which can occasionally lead them to harass and even attack b dogs.
- Life expectancy: 12 – 17 years
- Origin: Pomerania (modern-day Poland & Germany)
- Temperament: Poms are intelligent and loyal to their families
- Height: Male: 6–11 Inches, Female: 5–10 Inches
- Weight: Male: 3–7 pounds, Female: 3–7 pounds
- Colors: All Color and patterns allowed.
- Group: Toy Group
|Litter size||average 3 to 7 pounds maybe larger|
|Life span||12-17 years|
The Pomeranian is the smallest member of the Spitz family of dogs, The Pomeranian is a small but energetic breed of dog. Pomeranian’s are typically playful, and lively. They can be hostile with other dogs and humans to try to prove themselves. Poms are clearly identified by their luxuriant fluffy double coat and foxy face with alert, prick ears. The body shape is justly square, and the fluffy tail curls up and over the back. They are intelligent, but sometimes do not perceive they are small and will confront larger dogs. They are alert and strange about the world around them. Poms are superior watchdogs with their alert attitude and their tendency to bark
POMERANIAN TEMPERAMENT AND APPEARANCE
- Pomeranian are brilliant, respond well to training, and can be very successful in getting what they want from their owners.
- These are typically playful, and lively.
- He can be hostile with other dogs and humans to try to prove themselves
- They are clubbable and enjoy being the center of attention
POMERANIAN HEALTH AND CARE
- The life expectation of a Pomeranian is 12 to 17 years.
- A well-bred dog on a good diet with estimated exercise will have few health problems
- Some health issues can evolve as a result of lack of attention to dog grooming and teeth-, ear-, and eye-cleaning. With routine care, these problems can be avoided.
- Amount of shedding
- Easy to groom
- Potential for weight Gain
- Exercise needs