Schnauzer most popular dog breed and also one of the most popular worldwide, primarily for its temperament and relatively small size. Miniature Schnauzer breed of small dogs they were bred down from their larger cousins, S`tandard Schnauzers. The bushy beard and eyebrows give a charming, human-like expression. Miniature Schnauzer is a blowing, friendly, trainable confidant, small enough to adapt to apartment life but tireless enough to patrol acres of farmland.
- Life expectancy: 12 – 15 years
- Origin: Germany
- Temperament: Gleam in their big, brown eyes
- Height: Male: 12–14 Inches, Female: 11–13 Inches
- Weight: Male: 11–20 pounds, Female: 10–15 pounds
- Colors: Black, pepper & salt, black & silver, white
- Group: Terrier Group
|Coat:||Harsh & wiry when hand stripped, soft & curly when unclipped|
|Litter size||average 3 to 8 pups maybe larger|
|Life span||12-14 years|
MINIATURE SCHNAUZER DOG
Little Schnauzer is aggressive and playful, but can also be reliable, loyal, and sensitive. The breed is highly trainable and does well in both country and city environments. With a natural ability to learn and a constant desire to chase, Minis are well suited for dog sports such as agility, earth dog trials, and fly ball. They also get along well with other animals and kids. Minis are sturdy little guys and enjoy vigorous play.Moreover home and family oriented, they make great watchdogs.
MINIATURE SCHNAUZER TEMPERAMENT AND APPEARANCE
- Highly intelligent, playful, and also energetic
- Vigilant watchdog with a ready bark
- Hypoallergenic coat that sheds very little
- Friendly and also eager to please
- Moreover Docile and devoted
- Small, but also sturdy
- Good with other pets too
- Small but also sturdy bodies, adaptable nature,
- Dog Friendly
- Hence Friendly toward Strangers
MINIATURE SCHNAUZER HEALTH AND CARE
- The life expectation of MINIATURE SCHNAUZER is 12 to 16 years.
- Different diseases and health conditions are genetic, meaning they are related to your pet’s breed
- Dental disease is a most common chronic problem in pets
- Its starts with tartar build-up on the teeth and progresses to infection of the gums and roots of the teeth.
- May suffer health problems equal with high fat levels.
- Other issues may affect this breed are diabetes, bladder stones and eye problems.