Labradoodle is an ideal friendly family dog but different from the GERMAN SHEPHERD. He is friendly and accepts and treats everyone like her best friend. She is extremely devoted to her family and enjoys life as an energetic companion. Doodle is a cross between a Labrador Retriever and a Miniature or Standard Poodle. Like both of his parent dog breeds, he is extremely intelligent, Friendly, devoted, and playful dog breed, but they’re not great for protection!
- Life expectancy: 12 – 16 years
- Origin: Australia
- Temperament: yuppy,friendly,intelligent
- Height: Male: 30–71 cm, Female: 30–71 cm
- Weight: Male: 10–40 kg, Female: 10–40 kg
- Colors: Any
- Group: working Group
|Litter size||average 3 to 4 pups maybe larger|
|Life span||12-14 years|
Labradoodle dog is a first generation hybrid dog that is created by breeding a purebred Standard Poodle with a pure breed Labrador Retriever. He has a shaggy or curly coat that requires maintenance too. That’s because this joyful dog breed, typically easygoing, was bred not to be aggressive.also Early socialization helps your Labradoodle puppy also learn to behave well around other dogs, people, and in new environments.
LABRADOODLE TEMPERAMENT AND APPEARANCE
- Ideally, Labradoodle is likely to be smart and highly trainable intelligence and the Lab’s love of working with people
- However, If you train a Labradoodle with positive reinforcement techniques, showing him what you like by rewarding him with praise, play and treats, he’s likely to learn quickly and happily.
- Normally start training puppy the day you bring him home.
- Kind and affectionate natures being very biddable by nature
- These dog are also a great choice for first time owners
- He love taking part in all sorts of canine sports
- These are extremely high energy and need lots of attention and exercise
- They love being in and also around water being true “water dogs” by nature
- Fine-boned, elegant,also easy to carry, doesn’t take up much space
- Friendly toward Strangers.
LABRADOODLE HEALTH AND CARE
- Life expectation is normally 11 to 15 years.
- These are normally healthy, but like all breeds, they’re prone to certain health conditions.
- Ear Infections. His owners and Poodle owners can attest to their pets ears potential to cause problems.
- Hip and Elbow Dysplasia: Normally common Hip Dysplasia is health concern across a number of breeds and also found in Labradoodles.
- Addison Disease.