Havanese smart dog breed ,happy, playful and enjoys clever games of dexterity such as “pull the hidden toy from under the cabinet with your paw. One of the brilliant , affectionate and also strongest Pet. They are very people-oriented dogs, love huddling in laps, and also can be overly dependent -they don’t do well at all when left for long periods of time without companionship.
- Life expectancy: 14 – 16 years
- Origin: Cuba,western Mediterranean Regio
- Temperament: Affectionate, Intelligent, Responsive, Companionable, Playful, Gentle
- Height: Male: 8.5–11.5 Inches, Female: 8–10 Inches
- Weight: Male: 7–13 pounds, Female: 6–13 pounds
- Colors: All Colors
- Group: Toy Group
|Coat:||Very soft Double-coat|
|Litter size||average 23 cm maybe larger|
|Life span||12-17 years|
Havanese dog breed has won many delight with his long, silky hair, expressive eyes, and cuddly size dog. They gets very attached and very loyal dog to their owners .They satisfied when their owner is satisfied. These dog are extremely friendly dogs, and do not typically bark at strangers, but some individuals are more shy than others dog. Havanese pet react well to training that includes food rewards and they especially love learning tricks. Moreover many Havanese like to bunk on the high back of a sofa or chair, looking out the window so they can call visitors.
HAVANESE TEMPERAMENT AND APPEARANCE
- Good with other pets
- Small but sturdy bodies, adaptable nature,
- Distinctive features of the Havanese include a curled-over tail and a gorgeous silky coat, which comes in a variety of colors.
- Moreover Havanese an ideal city dog
- Excellent watchdogs and take the job seriously,.
- Affectionate with family
- Incredibly kid friendly Dogs
- Dog Friendly
- Hence Friendly toward Strangers
HAVANESE HEALTH AND CARE
- The life expectation is 12 to 16 years.
- Doesn’t need much outdoor exercise (just daily walks, plus romps in a fenced yard)
- Coat care is a major responsibility, need weekly brushing and combing, and also clipping and trimming every couple of months, else ways their coat keeps growing and turns into a matted mass.
- A well-bred dog on a good diet with estimated exercise will have few health problems
- They have some health issues can evolve as a result of lack of attention to grooming and also teeth-, ear-, and eye-cleaning. With routine care, these problems can be avoided.