French Bulldog is a small breeds of domestic dog. French Bulldog was the result of a cross between Toy Bulldogs imported from England and local ratters in Paris and France.
Besides being a companion dog, this dog once served as an excellent ratter, but today his job focuses on being a fabulous family friend and show dog. The is a rare dog breed, so expect to put in some time on a waiting list before you’re able to bring one home.
- Life expectancy: 11 – 13 years
- Origin: France
- Temperament: Playful, Smart, Adaptable
- Height: 11–13 Inches,
- Weight: 26–28 pounds,
- Colors: any
- Group: Non sporting Group
|Coat:||Soft, loose coat|
|Litter size||average 3 to 4 pups maybe larger|
|Life span||11-13 years|
The French Bulldog is small dog but substantial in build with a powerful muscular body. Cute French Bulldog sports a short easy-care coat to accompany his easygoing personality. The Frenchie likes to play with this pet, but he also enjoys spending his days relaxing on the sofa.
This dog love of play and relaxed attitude carry over into their training sessions. Small dog is brilliant, and training them is easy as long as you make it seem like a game and keep it fun. These dogs are free thinkers and are not an ideal breed for competing in obedience or agility although some have risen to the challenge.
FRENCH BULLDOG TEMPERAMENT AND APPEARANCE
- Tiny French bulldog companion dog breeds.
- This dog is a clown in a lapdog.
- Small French Bulldog enjoy playing and entertaining their family, as well as cuddling and snoozing with their favorite person.
- This dog is amiable, sweet, companionable, and willing to please.
FRENCH BULLDOG HEALTH AND CARE
- Life expectation is 11 to 13 years.
- Brachycephalic syndrome (stenotic nares, elongated soft palate)
- Intervertebral disk disease
- CHD (seldom causes symptoms or problems)
- Patellar luxation
- Occasionally seen in this breed: distichiasis
Note: This breed does not tolerate heat well and may be sensitive to anesthesia