DOBERMAN PINSCHER dog breed info, DOBERMAN PINSCHER health, DOBERMAN PINSCHER Puppies, DOBERMAN PINSCHER Temperament, DOBERMAN PINSCHER dog grooming ….
DOBERMAN PINSCHER is among the most energetic, powerful dog breeds, they are considered people-oriented pets that are affectionate and also sweet with people, if socialized and trained properly. He is extremely loyal dog breeds to their owners and good with children if raised with them; however, some Dobermans bond only to one person.This dog has a long head and a sleek, muscular body. His ears are often cropped to stand erect, and the tail is usually docked short.
- Life expectancy: 9 – 12 years
- Origin: Germany
- Temperament: Fearless, Loyal, Alert
- Height: Male: 26–28 Inches, Female: 24–26 Inches
- Weight: Male: 75–100 pounds, Female: 60–90 pounds
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue, Fawn
- Group: working Group
|Litter size||average 3 to 4 pups maybe larger|
|Life span||9-12 years|
DOBERMAN PINSCHER DOG
The Doberman Pinscher, also called Doberman or Dobe, breed of working dog. Doberman Pinscher enjoys being part of a family. Moreover, this dog breeds likes to be close to those he loves and when this love is present, he is also a natural protector dog. Doberman Pinscher trustworthy with his family’s children, friends, and guests as long as he is treated kindly.
Doberman Pinscher exact ancestry is unknown, but he’s also believed to be a mixture of many dog breeds, including the Rottweiler, Black and Tan Terrier, and German Pinscher. They are highly energetic and also intelligent dog, suited for police and military work, canine sports, and as also a family guardian and companion.
DOBERMAN PINSCHER TEMPERAMENT AND APPEARANCE
- Doberman Pinscher Dog is a sharp, intelligent capable guardian, ever on the alert and ready to protect its family or home.
- DOBERMAN PINSCHER is also a loyal and adventurous companion dog.
- DOBERMAN PINSCHER likes to be mentally challenged, and is a gifted obedience, agility, and Schutzhund pupil.
- He is very responsive dog to his owner’s wishes, though some can be domineering.
- Dobe is Sensitive to cold water and need adequate shelter in winter.
- As well as he is generally reserved with strangers.
- It can be assertive with strange dogs.
- This is also an active breed that needs daily mental and physical exercise lest they become frustrated or destructive.
- Fine-boned, elegant, also easy to carry, doesn’t take up much space
DOBERMAN PINSCHER HEALTH AND CARE
- Life expectation is 9 to 12 years.
- Normally it is a Healthy Dog breed.
- Major concerns: CVI (wobbler’s syndrome), cardiomyopathy
- Minor concerns: vWD, demodicosis, osteosarcoma, gastric torsion, CHD
- Occasionally seen: albinism, hypothyroidism, PRA, narcolepsy
- Suggested tests: cardiac (Holter monitor), hip, eye, DNA for vWD, thyroid
- Note: Blue Dobermans dog sometimes have hair loss; “white” Dobermans are albinos and are also light-sensitive