Beagle most cheerful dog breeds in the world, The beagle dog prefers company. The Beagle’s obliging personality allows this breed to get along with other dogs and to be a wonderful pet. Small, substantial, and hardy, Beagles are extremely active companions for kids and adults alike. Beagle is a breed of little hound that is similar in feature to the much larger foxhound. The beagle is brilliant but single-minded. It is attractive pet due to its size, good temper, and lack of inherited health problems.
- Life expectancy: 12 – 15 years
- Origin: England
- Temperament: Most amiable hounds.
- Height: Male: 13–16 Inches, Female: 12–15 Inches
- Weight: Male: 20–25 pounds, Female: 20–23 pounds
- Colors: Tricolor or white in combination with black & tan/brown or brown/tan
- Group: Hound Group
|Coat:||Short haired, hard coat of medium length|
|Litter size||average 3 to 8 pups maybe larger|
|Life span||12-14 years|
The Beagle basically was bred as a scenthound to track small game, mostly rabbits and hare. This dog is still used for this purpose in many countries and including the United States. A cheerful and affectionate dog, they prefers company. This dog breed can be highly destructive and bark excessively if left alone. Basically the deep muzzle permit more room for olfactory receptors and aiding the Beagle’s uncanny sense of smell. These dogs are extremely friendly. Don’t depend on them to guard your house. Actually they may bark but will do little more if confronted with an intruder.
BEAGLE TEMPERAMENT AND APPEARANCE
- Most amiable hounds.
- This dog also loves to explore the outdoors and is an enthusiastic trailer.
- This is also an independent breed.
- Beagles bark and howl.
- These are also happy to rest without being exercised to exhaustion.
- They have also one of the highest developed senses of smell of any kind of dogs.
- Investigative, clever, and energetic hounds, who require plenty of playtime.
- These are normally happy to rest without being exercised to exhaustion.
- Dog Friendly.
- Friendly toward Strangers.
BEAGLE HEALTH AND CARE
- The life expectation is 12 to 16 years.
- Beagles are generally healthy, but certain health problems can affect them if breeders aren’t careful dogs about performing health checks
- All dogs specially have the attainable to develop genetic health problems
- Major concerns: inter vertebral disk disease, CHD
- Minor concerns: glaucoma, epilepsy, CPRA, hypothyroidism, patellar luxation, chondrodysplasia, cherry eye, distichiasis, KCS
- Occasionally seen: deafness, hemophilia A, cataract, demodicosis, umbilical hernia, Musladin-Leuke Syndrome (MLS)
- Suggested tests: hip, eye, (thyroid), DNA for MLS